- Huge savings on labor and technology costs
- Ability to make use of the full 24-hour day
- Access to expert researchers
- Flexible staffing options
1. How They Handle ClientsA multinational company relayed to a potential outsourcing partner that they have been with their current associate for around five years, and due to a miscommunication in processes, they’re thinking of switching partners. Once they’ve cut ties with the previous one and started working with this new partner, the company realized that their market research team is more professional, they treat the company as if they were part of it, and they deliver the right results at the right time. A few years have passed, and this market research team of three has expanded into ten, and the company has never been happier. Good market research outsourcing companies build a trusting relationship with their clients. Their teams are prompt and ready to solve tough problems. More importantly, they prioritize their core tasks and their clients.
2. Financial MattersLet’s say Company X is in need of a long-term market research team the complement their in-house Research and Development Department for an in-depth data-gathering project. They were in talks between one company that was promising too-good-to-be-true qualities for a rather affordable price, and another one that wasn’t exactly cheap, but had the background, reputation, and testimonials to back them up. They went with the first outsourcing company, and within three months, they already discovered lapses in judgment, so many errors, and a lack of foresight in their outsourced team. Though they were able to save, in the long run though, they spent more due to these errors. Does this sound familiar? Generally, outsourcing is typically cheaper overall than in-house. But there are outsourcing companies that might only want to take care of their own business and not build meaningful relationships with their clients. This is not what you need. A decent outsourcing partner will charge you a reasonable fee for services rendered, especially when they know you’re in growth mode. They’ll support you with a team of specialists to ensure your business will be successful. Do background checks and read reviews to get a feel for acceptable prices.
3. Research TechniquesOutsourcing companies must be equipped with research processes and technology in order to analyze data and interpret these into meaningful insights. They need to be on top of the latest research trends and be able to apply them to their work for best results. Company Y needed a research team for their ongoing customer service improvement project. They hired an outsourcing partner who was very adept in the most common types of research techniques: surveys, focus group discussions, personal interviews, field trials, and data observation. Beyond that though, they displayed in-depth know-how in other techniques like competitor analysis, using market research online communities, and mobile-based research. Trust your market research projects with the right partner that can help you build a team of research specialists and deliver a customized approach with great results at a cost-efficient budget.
- Outsourcing Helps: Hiring an in-house market research team can be expensive and training them can be time-consuming, so building an outsourced market research team to effectively interpret data into insights will help you streamline tasks and focus on your core competencies. Its benefits are numerous and goes beyond cost savings and scalability. A globally-trusted outsourcing company can deliver high-quality results.
Source: 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Market Research (infinit-o.com)